- Top Five Tips for a Building a Successful Relationship
- How to Rebuild a Troubled Relationship
- Seven Common Mistakes that Can Sabotage a New Relationship
- Three Essential Things Every Couple Should Do Before They Get Married
- Would you please tell our audience a little about you and how you got started as a relationship expert?
- Do men and women approach relationships differently? And if so, what is the difference?
- What have you found to be the biggest obstacles for people in relationships?
- What have you found to be the keys to building a successful relationship?
- Are there times when relationships can’t be saved? What are those signs?
- Are there things that people should look for before they start a relationship?
- You talk a lot about loyalty, trust and partnership. Why are those so important?
- If there is one piece of advice that you can give to couples today to improve their relationships, what would it be?
- I understand that you do workshops on building successful relationships. Can you talk a little bit about those?
- How can people find out more information you and get information on your upcoming book, Frank Love: Uncommon Solutions to Common Relationship Problems?
Frank Love is a loving mate, father of four and author of the upcoming relationship book, How to Gracefully Exit and Relationship. A native of Washington, Frank has degrees from both Howard University and George Washington University. Frank is a relationship television and radio media expert who has spent years watching relationships face challenges around loyalty, trust and partnership. He began to question his own motives and methods in romantic partnerships. Instead of resting comfortably in the status quo, sleepwalking toward a content and comfortable future, Frank decided to push the envelope in his relationships and encourage others to do the same.
Believing that it’s time we all start living (and loving) outside of the box, Frank Love takes the one-size-fit- all approach of many relationship books, experts and “rules” and turns it on its head. His advice differs from the norm, yet at the same time, speaks to experiences, fears, desires and distinctions that most (if not all) of us can understand. Frank Love knows that no two people, or two relationships, are the same. Making it clear that there is no formula for “catching” a mate, he instead invites readers to take complete responsibility for what they want – what will make them happy in a relationship. Rather than teaching readers how to set traps and play games with others, Frank Love suggests you focus first on yourself, the most important person in the world, to figure out what ideal love looks like for you – so that you can go out and get it. Frank Love doesn’t guarantee you a happily ever after – only the secret to creating relationships that works for you.